Protecting your mobility starts at home. We’ll meet you there.
Meet Podimetrics — the easiest way to watch out for your foot health and help avoid complications. Give us just 20 seconds a day, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Helping you avoid foot complications is as easy as 1-2-3
Step here to scan your feet for just 20 seconds a day. Your In-home SmartMat™
- Fits right into your space
- Rated “easy to use” by 88% of patients1
Podimetrics watches out for your feet
- Monitoring your foot temperature
- Alerting to early signs of inflammation
Patient Support Experts step in when you need us
If an alert is triggered:
- We contact you directly* with expert guidance for preventing complications
- We follow up on all signs of inflammation throughout the recovery process
*Depending on your health plan and provider
What makes We Choose Hope
Podimetrics so special?
Easy to set up and use, scans feet in only 20 seconds/day
Thermometry-based monitoring and alerts
Seamless provider collaboration
Automatic alerts, updates and personalized reporting for each enrolled member
Two-way communication as needed to tailor interventions to your plan of care
Customizable patient support options As needed to best fit your member population and plan structure.
- Assisted program enrollment
- Monitoring and engagement calls
- Inflammation alerts
- Proactive, supported remediation
Choose mobility. Choose freedom.
Choose better outcomes. Choose science. Choose lower healthcare costs. Choose friendly. Choose fewer amputations. Choose clinically proven technology.
Choose 1:1 support. Choose quality of life.
What's new at Podimetrics?All News
- Every year, 2 million Americans face the daunting challenge of a diabetic foot ulcer. Within 5 years of this struggle,…
- While foot ulcers are a well-known risk for those living with diabetes, there's a certain type of ulcer—the callous ulcer—that…
- Diabetic foot blisters are a common foot problem among individuals with diabetes. These blisters are fluid-filled sacs that develop on…
1. Frykberg, et al. Diabetes Care 2017.